Wednesday 19 December 2012

Google Logo.

Name: Shannan Malo
Google Theme: Lapfox Trax; Renard - Intensive Care Unit
Self Assessment Grade: M




















Why did you choose this design?
I have chosen to do the persona (or in his case, a fursona) of Renard. I had design this from the "Intensive Care Unit" album. I wanted to do this album because out of all the albums Renard, and I mean the artist Renard, has done, this is my favourite one.
I also wanted to do him because it's not an well-known artist since his music is published and sold on his website, Lapfox Trax.
The original artwork on the album is by Squeedge, who is his girlfriend, and all I have done is re-drawn it for this Google assessment.

How have you created your designs?
I have first hand drawn the design then scanned it. I then used 'Illustrator' to colour it in. I took a screenshot of the Google search bar, re-sized it in 'Photoshop' then inserted into the design.

Is your artwork created to professional specifications?
This design was created in 'Illustrator' and the work is in vectors. The vectors make the resolution the same even if the design was printed in small or printed on a large scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment