Wednesday 3 October 2012

Effects on Photoshop.



For this session, we were asked to experiment with the 'Adjustment' section on Photoshop. This is to give images effects on Photoshop.

Before getting to the mage above, the original image was put onto the program. I then duplicated 9 separate layers of the image. For each layer, I put a different effect. Each of the layers at to be visible for my eyes to make this easier.


Afterwards, I opened a new document that was the same size as the original image (600x450 pixels). I eventually made it bigger because not all of the images fitted (I made it 600x500 pixels).

From the original document, I dragged each layer into the new document and resized them so they all fitted. I then labelled each image with text.
An extra bonus I did was put the images and text in a different 'Group' folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment