Wednesday 26 September 2012

Legend of Groose - Page Layout Practice.


For this session, we were asked to design a page layout, similar to a magazine article.
I used InDesign and Photoshop to do this.

I used Photoshop for the transparent Groose in the bottom right corner and the "Legend of Groose?" picture in the top right corner. To get the "Groose" and "?" overlaying the "The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword" logo, I put the text on different layers and put them on top. I used the 'Mosaic Tile' effect for "Groose" and 'Stained Glass' effect for "?". To get the darker versions of the same text, I duplicated the layer and put it behind the lighter text.

For the InDesign stage, I did what I had learnt from last session.
I made the Groose in the bottom right corner at 50% transparent.
I had to rotate the background to get the gradient to go the other way since the default gradient goes left-to-right, right-to-left.

No comments:

Post a Comment