Wednesday 9 January 2013

Animation in Photoshop - Name.

In today's session, I was taught how to create animations in Photoshop. I made two animations for testing and then I was asked to make one with an interesting fact with it.
To do the animation in Photoshop, a new document must be made and at the bottom of PS, there is something called 'Timeline'. I then clicked 'Create Frame Animation' to do this.
For the first animation, our task was to move our name from top to bottom. To do this, we needed a layer that had our name at the top then one at the bottom. The layers would also be in two different frames (One at top, one at bottom).
I then highlighted the frames and clicked on 'Tweens animation frames" and added some extra frames to create what I have made.

No comments:

Post a Comment